This no bake cherry cheesecake recipe is a classic dessert that is perfect for family gatherings, birthdays and all special occasions. It includes only a handful of ingredients that you can find in your pantry or at your local grocery store.
It is a classic crowd-pleaser during Ryan’s birthday celebrations and he asks for it every year!
Check out the recipe box for more gather-friendly recipes!
What You Need to Make This No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
This no bake cherry cheesecake recipe only requires a few simple ingredients
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Melted butter (unsalted)
- Granulated sugar
- Cool whip
- Cream cheese (room temperature)
- Vanilla extract
- Cherry filling
Steps to Make This Easy No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
How to Make A Buttery Graham Cracker Crust
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a medium bowl until it reflects a wet sand texture.
- In a prepped (greased or lined with parchment paper) springform pan press the crust mixture on the bottom of the pan firming it down to form a solid crust.
- Place the pan in the fridge while you continue to the cream cheese filling.
How to Make A Creamy Cheesecake Filling
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk and the Cool Whip in a stand mixer or a handheld electric mixer and whip until it forms a fluffy texture. Add in the vanilla extract and pieces of softened cream cheese slowly.
- Once combined with no chunks remove the pan from the fridge, in an even layer, fold the creamy filling over the crust spreading the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust with a rubber spatula.
- Place in fridge overnight to harden.
- Just before serving, pop hardens crust and filling from the pan and serve on a cake stand or plate. Drizzle a can of cherry pie filling over the cream cheese layer.
Can You Use Graham Crackers instead of Crumbs?
Yes! If you don’t have graham cracker crumbs, you can use full-sized graham crackers and break them down in a food processor. Pulse the food processor until the crackers resemble fine crumbs.
Can You Freeze No Bake Cherry Cheesecake?
Yes, you can! If you are freezing the cheesecake for a treat on an odd night, cut the cheesecake into personal-sized pieces and wrap it with plastic wrap. Store in an airtight container and pop it in the freezer. When you have the urge to treat yourself to an indulgent cheesecake, pull a piece out of the freezer before dinner and it will be ready to eat in a few hours!
For more desserts like this visit the recipe box.
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 3-4 slices Fresh oranges
- 3 sprigs Rosemary, fresh
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin spice blend
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Fresh water
1. Prepare the Ingredients:
- Slice the oranges into thin rounds if using fresh oranges.
- Gather the cinnamon sticks, rosemary sprigs, pumpkin spice blend, and vanilla extract.
2. Choose a Pot:
- Select a small to large pot or even a slow cooker. Ensure it’s clean and in good condition.
3. Combine Ingredients in the Pot:
- Place the cinnamon sticks, orange slices, and rosemary sprigs into the pot.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin spice blend evenly over the ingredients.
- Add the vanilla extract.
4. Add Water:
- Pour enough water into the pot to cover the ingredients. Usually, about 2-3 cups of water should suffice, but you can adjust based on the size of your pot.
5. Simmer on Low Heat:
- Place the pot of water on the stovetop and set it to the lowest heat setting.
- Allow the mixture to come to a gentle simmer. This will release the fragrant aromas into your home.
6. Monitor and Refill:
- Keep an eye on the water level. You can add more water as needed to keep the simmer pot going.